To view and apply for currently open positions visit our Career Center by clicking HERE.
Working for the greater good. Leaving your mark. Being of service. If these ideas about your work life resonate for you, join us!
“94% of employees say Buckelew Programs is a GREAT place to work”
Buckelew Programs is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from a broad spectrum of people, including minority, female, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities in an effort to bring greater diversity to our workforce.
Buckelew Benefits + Perks
- Fully PAID medical, dental, vision, EAP and life insurance coverage for full-time employees
(some benefits pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Paid meal periods
- 6 Weeks PTO annually
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Clinical supervision hours towards licensure*
- Annual summer picnic and other staff appreciation events
- Significant internal growth opportunities
- iPhone, laptop or Surface pad for most direct service positions
- Professional development and other learning opportunities including unlimited access to over 1,000 behavioral health courses online
- Free employee wellness program
- Employee recognition program