Just a quick note to let you know that our clients and staff are safe during the current fluctuating power outages and evacuation orders in response to the ongoing severe weather conditions in the North Bay, and the Kincade fire threat in Sonoma/Lake/Napa. Our residential programs in Marin are safe and hunkered down with plenty of food, water and medication, as is Helen Vine Recovery Center. Staff is checking in with our independent and shared housing clients in Marin, Sonoma and Napa to make sure they have what they need. Some of our shared supported housing sites in Santa Rosa had to evacuate over the weekend because of the Kincade fire threat but none are in imminent danger, and staff is working diligently to assure clients’ wellbeing during evacuation. These are trying times for everyone, but our team is upbeat and creative, helping each other out across county lines to keep our clients and staff safe.
- Our local suicide prevention hotline numbers are up and running. Please call for support. In Sonoma County, 855-587-6373. In Marin 415-499-1100.
- Our email server and main phone line may be affected by the outages, causing a delayed response.
- Our office at 201 Alameda Del Prado in Novato is open while power is on; however many counseling appointments are canceled for the week.
- Our administrative office at 1401 Los Gamos in San Rafael is open while power is on.
- Helen Vine Recovery Center has power today but is not accepting any new intakes right now.
- Our Sonoma and Napa offices are currently open.
Stay safe everyone.
CEO, Buckelew Programs