Like to join Buckelew creating Healthier Lives – Stronger Communities?
We have volunteer opportunities leveraging your skills for the greater good. You’ll have some fun, meet amazing humans and be part of the solution. To learn more, please contact our volunteer coordinator by email, HR@buckelew.org.
For information about the ongoing Suicide Prevention Hotline volunteer training program, please click here.
BUCKELEW SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAM
Nationally Accredited Suicide Prevention Hotline Program Training
Join Buckelew’s team of qualified volunteer phone counselors to learn vital crisis intervention and active listening skills.
- Free 40-hour training program via remote and in-person learning in Novato
- Open to all individuals 18 years old and older
- Acceptance in program (application and interview) and completion of 40-hour training required
- Availability and commitment to at least one 4-hour shift per week for one year
- Direct supervision provided by Buckelew senior counselors throughout training
Be a part of this essential service to our community!
Apply today at buckelew.org/hotlinevolunteer.
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.720.1167.